Bank First offers a secure, user-friendly Internet Banking experience. Internet Banking gives you access to common banking tasks 24/7, from anywhere with an Internet connection.
What can I do with Internet Banking?
Using our Internet Banking service you can:
- Check and print account balances and transaction history.
- Transfer funds between accounts and to other financial institutions.
- Pay your bills via BPAY and register for BPAY View.
- Check the interest earned on your accounts for the last Financial Year.
- Redraw money from your loan account (conditions apply).
- Open a Term Deposit.
- Open a savings account.
- Register for a range of Alerts on your account activity.
- Register for eStatements and eCommunications.
- Utilise Business Banking.
How do I register for Internet Banking?
To register for Internet Banking, please call 1300 654 822; or visit one of our branches with photo identification.
Two to Sign Accounts
Our Internet Banking service also provides support for the authentication of ‘two or more signatories to sign’ accounts, allowing you to:
- Pay your bills using electronic transfers or BPAY.
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to another financial institution.
Internet Banking FAQs
View our Internet Banking Frequently Asked Questions for assistance with Internet Banking and troubleshooting.
Internet Banking Terms and Conditions
View our Internet Banking terms and Conditions.