Home Loan Interest Rates effective 1 December 2023.
*Interest rates apply to new lending only.
Credit criteria applies.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Offset accounts cannot be linked to fixed rate loans.
3. Cash back will be paid when a new home loan is funded by Bank First and the account was held for a minimum of twelve months with a balance of $5,000 maintained over three consecutive months immediately prior to lodging a home loan application.
4. Available for Owner Occupier loans and to applicants employed within the Education and/or Healthcare sectors. Excludes equity release with refinanced loans, off-the-plan and Construction Loans. Postcode lending restrictions may apply. Credit criteria applies.
5. Minimum redraw is $500.
6. Premier Package annual fee of $390 will be waived for the first year and charged annually thereafter. Rate includes a 0.33% p.a. discount for Owner Occupied loans and 0.47% p.a. discount for Investment loans off the standard Premier Package variable rate for three years, after which it will revert to the standard Premier Package variable rate. Not available to existing Bank First owner occupied or investment home loan customers. Min loan $200k, max loan $2m, LVR up to 80% and interest only not available. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Bank First reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.