Our values underpin everything we do and embody who we are as an organisation.
We listen to our customers and do all we can to meet their needs.
We support our people to be their best.
We learn and grow
We are passionate about building our collective knowledge.
We actively seek to be agile and great.
We enable our people and customers to achieve the best outcomes by being consistent and present.
We do it for the customer
We stand out by being authentic and honest.
We are proud to do the right thing for our customers.
We offer a number of progressive and flexible workplace practices to cater for the diverse needs of our people.
Some options include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Carers Leave
- The option to purchase up to 4 weeks' additional leave
- Diversity Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Our people are strongly committed to making a difference and undertake regular opportunities to fundraise for charities and organisations affiliated with our Corporate Social Responsibility commitments as an organisation
We place a high emphasis on the learning and development of our people with a number of learning and development opportunities available. We aim to support our people through a range of internal and external subsidised study options and have developed a number of internal professional growth paths and programs, as well as individual development plans.
Our people are recognised for their commitment through a range of workplace benefits.
- Service rewards
- Corporate wardrobe for customer facing people
- Discounts on our products and services
- Free Financial Planning consultations with qualified Financial Planners
- Additional Life / TPD Insurance for permanent people through our people superannuation fund
- Recruitment referral rewards
- External corporate discounts
- Family benefits
- We also have our own awards program, RAVE (Recognising Achievements & Valuing Employees), through which people nominate their peers for their outstanding contribution to Bank First
Health & Wellbeing
We are committed to providing a safe, secure, healthy and fulfilling workplace for our people. A number of initiatives have been introduced to enhance health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- An employee assistance program for people and their immediate families;
- Health and wellbeing sponsorship options such as gym membership reimbursement;
- Education around healthy habits;
- Access to voluntary health assessments;
- A range of other related opportunities
Join Our Team
Currently there are vacancies in the following positions:
Workforce Planning Analyst
Mobile Mortgage Specialist