Our values underpin everything we do and embody who we are as an organisation.
We offer a number of progressive and flexible workplace practices to cater for the diverse needs of our people.
Some options include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Carers Leave
- The option to purchase up to 4 weeks' additional leave
- Diversity Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Our people are strongly committed to making a difference and undertake regular opportunities to fundraise for charities and organisations affiliated with our Corporate Social Responsibility commitments as an organisation
We place a high emphasis on the learning and development of our people with a number of learning and development opportunities available. We aim to support our people through a range of internal and external subsidised study options and have developed a number of internal professional growth paths and programs, as well as individual development plans.
Our people are recognised for their commitment through a range of workplace benefits.
- Service rewards
- Corporate wardrobe for customer facing people
- Discounts on our products and services
- Free Financial Planning consultations with qualified Financial Planners
- Additional Life / TPD Insurance for permanent people through our people superannuation fund
- Recruitment referral rewards
- External corporate discounts
- Family benefits
- We also have our own awards program, RAVE (Recognising Achievements & Valuing Employees), through which people nominate their peers for their outstanding contribution to Bank First
Health & Wellbeing
We are committed to providing a safe, secure, healthy and fulfilling workplace for our people. A number of initiatives have been introduced to enhance health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- An employee assistance program for people and their immediate families;
- Health and wellbeing sponsorship options such as gym membership reimbursement;
- Education around healthy habits;
- Access to voluntary health assessments;
- A range of other related opportunities
Join Our Team
Currently there are vacancies in the following positions:
Digital Customer and Product Analyst
Relationship Officer (Western Region)