Promotional interest rates are per annum, effective 23 February 2024 and are subject to change without notice.
Conditions, Fees and Charges and Credit Criteria apply.
Offer is available via Bank First’s direct channel only. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Bank First reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
1. Partner Offer discounted home loan interest rate is available to any new or existing Owner Occupied Principal and Interest loans, Investment Principal and Interest; or Investment Interest Only loans. You must contact Bank First for the offer to be applied to your home loan. Applicant eligibility must be demonstrated via payslips and if there are multiple applicants to the loan, only one applicant needs to be employed by a Bank First partner. Available to full-time, part-time, contracting or casual employees. Applicants salary must be credited into a Bank First transaction account.
Discount is available for the life of the loan unless variations are made to the loan. Variations include product switches, repayment type changes (eg. interest only to principal and interest), interest rate type changes (eg. variable interest rate to fixed interest rate). If a variation occurs, the member must advise Bank First to re-apply the discount and at this point the member must still be employed by a Bank First partner to be eligible.
2. Lenders Mortgage Insurance waived for a loan-to-value ratio up to 90%. Available for Owner Occupier loans and to applicants employed within the Education and/or Healthcare sectors. Excludes equity release with refinanced loans, off-the-plan and Construction Loans. Postcode lending restrictions may apply. Credit criteria applies.
3. To qualify for these offers you must be an employee of St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane or St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside and the promotional code STVINCENT-BN must be quoted at time of customer application.
4. Offset accounts cannot be linked to fixed rate loans.
5. Rate Lock is only available on fixed rate terms of up to 3 years and on a maximum loan amount of $1,000,000. The Fixed Rate Lock Fee of 0.15% of the fixed loan amount and applies 90 days from when the Rate Lock form is received.
6. Minimum redraw is $500.
7. Loan must be in advance to enable repayment holiday.