At Bank First, we’re invested in you.
As we are owned entirely by our customers, we exist to financially empower people to realise their dreams – not to make money for shareholders.
Since 1972 we have helped over 200,000 Australians with their banking needs; from managing their money and saving for a rainy day, right through to purchasing their first home and planning for retirement.
Driven by care and compassion, we are committed to providing a better banking experience to all the people and occupations that drive a better community.
From the products and services we offer, through to our dedicated customer service staff, we pride ourselves on putting our customers first.
As part of our commitment to the customer owned banking sector, we follow the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice, which is our promise to you that:
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you.
- We will focus on our customers.
- We will give you clear information about our products and services.
- We will be responsible lenders.
- We will deliver high customer service and standards.
- We will deal fairly with any complaints.
- We will recognise our customers’ rights as owners.
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations.
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community.
- We will support and promote the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice.
Our values are integral to who we are. They underpin everything we do and embody who we are as an organisation.
We listen to our customers and do all we can to meet their needs. We support our people to be their best.
We learn and grow
We are passionate about building our collective knowledge. We actively seek to be agile and great.
We enable our people and customers to achieve the best outcomes by being consistent and present.
We do it for the customer
We stand out by being authentic and honest. We are proud to do the right thing for our customers.