Bank First Mobile Banking App provides safe and convenient access to banking services from your Smartphone.
What can I do with the Mobile Banking App?
Using our Mobile Banking App you can:
- Set up a PIN or Pattern for quick access.
- View account balances and transactions.
- Transfer funds between your own accounts and to other financial institutions.
- Pay bills via BPAY.
- Edit Payee and Biller details.
- Delete, update and view scheduled payments.
- Redraw an available loan balance.
- Change the PIN for your Mutual Bank Visa Debit and Credit card(s).
- Order a replacement card and/or report your card as lost or stolen.
- Lock and unlock your Mutual Bank card(s) as required.
Please note not all Internet Banking services are available when accessed via the Mobile Banking App.
How to register
The Mobile Banking App is available to everyone who is registered for Internet Banking. If you are not registered for Internet Banking, simply call us on 1300 654 822.
How do I access the Mobile Banking App?
Download the free Mobile Banking App via the Apple or Google Play App store. The App is compatible with Apple iOS 8 and above and Android version 4.2 or higher.
Mobile Banking App Security Tips
Bank First is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We advise you to take precautions when using your mobile device(s) as you do with your personal computer. For more information, please visit our Security overview.