Which card is right for me?
For more information about which card is right for you please read the Key Facts about Credit Cards.
You know you’re onto a winner with recognition like this:
- CANSTAR 2018 & 2020 - Low Rate - Visa Platinum Credit Card
- CANSTAR 2018, 2019 & 2020 - Low Fee - Visa Classic Credit Card
- Mozo - Experts Choice Awards 2018 & 2019 - Low Rate Platinum Credit Card - Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Mozo - Experts Choice Awards 2018 & 2019 - No Annual Fee Credit Card - Visa Classic Credit Card
Managing your credit card
- Cancelling your credit card
Reducing your credit card limit
Reducing your credit card limit has been made simpler with the addition of an online form available on our website. Simply click on the link below to take you through to the online form.
Alternatively you can contact us by phone on 1300 654 822 (within Australia) or +61 3 9834 8560 (overseas), via email at email@example.com or by visiting one our Branches.
1. Subject to approval. Offer only available to new retail customers and Bank First customers who receive the offer direct from Bank First. Customers must be aged 18 and over. For applications received by 30 Dec 2022 and funded by 31 January 2023. Excludes cash advances. Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request. Once 6-month period is over the Visa Classic and Platinum Credit Cards will revert back to the Standard Variable Rate, currently 12.54% p.a. and 9.59% p.a. respectively.
2.Visa Platinum Credit Cards come with complimentary overseas travel insurance. Victoria Teachers Limited (ABN: 44 087 651 769) trading as Bank First has obtained the complimentary insurances applying to the Bank First Platinum Card under Master Policies issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. The benefits of these Master Policies are extended to Bank First cardholders (as third party beneficiaries) as complimentary benefits. For eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions please refer to the policy document. Once you have read the policy document you should decide if the complimentary cover is suitable for your needs.
3. No currency conversion fee for transactions made in an overseas currency.