A low-interest credit card with a little extra.
Wouldn’t you like easy access to funds when you need them, along with a little something extra? That’s what you get with a Visa Platinum Credit Card through Bank First.
An incredibly low purchase interest rate of 9.99%, a low annual fee, complimentary Travel Insurance and a 24-hour concierge service through Visa, make this a low rate Credit Card that you shouldn’t look past.
- Get a low interest rate on all purchases and balance transfers.
- A low annual fee means more benefits with less cost.
- Choose from easy repayment options.
- Get complimentary international Travel Insurance for overseas trips.2
- Access exclusive Visa Platinum Entertainment offers
- Get your Visa Platinum Credit Card faster with our quick approval time.
- Enjoy the added flexibility of up to 55 days interest free on purchases, excluding cash advances and balance transfers.
- Minimum limit $6,000.
- Access your funds anytime with 24/7 access.
- You will incur no monthly administration fees.
- Get the added benefit of exclusive Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services.
- Interest calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears.
- The card comes with the convenience of Visa payWave contactless technology
- Rates & Fees
For further details on the useful 24/7 Concierge Services available to all Platinum Cardholders, visit www.visaplatinum.com.au
Would you like a credit card that you can use wherever you go?
Our Visa Platinum Credit Card lets you access your money anytime, anywhere, from almost any location in Australia and over 24 million places worldwide. Use your Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- Wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
- At EFTPOS terminals (by pressing 'credit').
- At contactless EFTPOS terminals (payWave) for transactions up to $100.
- At ATM terminals where the Visa logo is displayed.
- Over the phone to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Via the internet to make purchases.
- Using BPAY or BPAY View to pay bills online.
Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services: 1800 639 607
Would you like to easily reduce interest, save fees and consolidate your debts?
Think about transferring your balance from another credit card by completing the 'Balance Transfer Request' section on the application form.
We're here to help
We are committed to making banking easier for our customers, so we offer you many convenient ways to bank with us.
Speak to one of our consultants about banking.
1.Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request.
2.Visa Platinum Credit Cards come with complimentary overseas travel insurance. Victoria Teachers Limited (ABN: 44 087 651 769) trading as Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank has obtained the complimentary insurances applying to the Bank First Platinum Card under Master Policies issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. The benefits of these Master Policies are extended to Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank’s cardholders (as third party beneficiaries) as complimentary benefits. For eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions please refer to the policy document. Once you have read the policy document you should decide if the complimentary cover is suitable for your needs.