More information about our Visa Platinum Credit Card
Minimum card limit $6,000.
For further details on the useful 24/7 Concierge Services available to all Platinum Cardholders, visit www.visaplatinum.com.au
Would you like a credit card that you can use wherever you go?
Our Visa Platinum Credit Card lets you access your money anytime, anywhere, from almost any location in Australia and over 24 million places worldwide. Use your Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- Wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
- At EFTPOS terminals (by pressing 'credit').
- At contactless EFTPOS terminals (payWave) for transactions up to $100.
- At ATM terminals where the Visa logo is displayed.
- Over the phone to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Via the internet to make purchases.
- Using BPAY or BPAY View to pay bills online.
Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services: 1800 639 607
Travel Insurance Emergency Hotline: +61 2 8895 0698 or email@example.com
Complimentary Travel Insurance Policy Information document
Would you like to easily reduce interest, save fees and consolidate your debts?
Think about transferring your balance from another credit card by completing the 'Balance Transfer Request' section on the application form.
Credit Card Interest Rates effective 23 September 2020.
Interest is calculated daily. Interest rates are per annum, current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
1. Subject to approval. Offer only available to new retail customers and Bank First customers who receive the offer direct from Bank First. Customers must be aged 18 and over. For applications received by 31 December 2020 and funded by 29 January 2021. Excludes cash advances. Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request. Once 6-month period is over the Visa Platinum Card will revert back to the Standard Variable rate, currently 9.59% p.a.
2. Excludes cash advances and balance transfers.
3. Visa Platinum Credit Cards come with complimentary overseas travel insurance. Victoria Teachers Limited (ABN: 44 087 651 769) trading as Bank First has obtained the complimentary insurances applying to the Bank First Platinum Card under Master Policies issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. The benefits of these Master Policies are extended to Bank First cardholders (as third party beneficiaries) as complimentary benefits. For eligibility, criteria and full terms and conditions please refer to the policy document. Once you have read the policy document you should decide if the complimentary cover is suitable for your needs.