We’re here to help
We strive to provide you with the best customer service and banking experience, but sometimes we get it wrong. That’s why we want to hear from you, our customers, to provide us valuable feedback on what we’re doing well, or what we need to improve on. Your valued feedback is what will help us continue to improve our services to give our customers a better banking experience.
How to provide feedback
To provide feedback, compliments and complaints:
- Call us on 1300 654 822
- Speak to us in person at one of our branches
- Email us at email@example.com
- Fill in a feedback form
We’re also compatible with the National Relay Service, which you can utilise if you require extra assistance.
The complaints process
We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible to lodge a complaint with us.
After you’ve lodged a complaint with us:
- We manage all complaints in a fair and timely manner. Therefore, we’ll aim to acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day, or as soon as practicable.
- We’ll send your complaint to the relevant team to assess all the details.
- Most complaints can be resolved straight away or within days. If we can’t resolve your complaint within 5 business days, we’ll let you know.
- If further investigation is needed, we’ll keep you up-to-date and advise you if we cannot resolve your complaint within 21 calendar days. We’ll provide you with reasons why and keep you informed throughout the process.
If you’re unhappy with our response
If you’re unhappy with our resolution, you have a right to take your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority.
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) is an external dispute resolution body. They provide a fair and independent complaint resolution service that is free for customers to access.
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Postal address: GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001
If you’re unhappy with the way your data is being handled, you can lodge a formal complaint by calling us on 1300 654 822 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re not satisfied with our response, you can also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
Phone: 1800 931 678
Postal address: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
You can also download and print our complaints resolution guide.