a. This competition is a game of skill.
b. Entrants must comment on the Bank First Facebook post and explain in 100 words or less, what they plan on doing with the children once back in the classroom, to reconnect with the kids.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this game of skill (competition) is Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 trading as Bank First of 117 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East Vic 3123. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The competition commences at 11am AEDT Friday 15 October 2021 and ends at 5pm AEDT 27 October 2021.
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18. Entry is not open to Bank First employees.
4. Entrants must explain in 100 words or less, what they plan on doing with the children once back in the classroom, to reconnect with the kids. Entrants must be a teacher or education worker at the time of entry.
5. Entries will be shortlisted based on their creativity of their idea and the winners will be selected by a Bank First staff member between 27 – 29 October 2021.
6. The total prize pool is AUD $500. A total of two (2) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one Prezzee AUD $250 eGift card (voucher) emailed to their nominated address. The voucher is subject to the Terms and Conditions attached to the voucher. Lost, stolen or expired vouchers are unable to be replaced. If the Prezzee eGift card cannot be provided for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternate but similar prize of the same value.
7. The winners will be notified via a comment reply on their competition entry within two business days of the judging being complete. The winners will be given fourteen (14) days from the notification being sent to respond via a private message to the Bank First Facebook page and to provide their full name and email address. If a winner does not respond within this time or does not provide a valid email address, then they will forfeit the prize and Bank First will select a replacement winner.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be featured on the Bank First Facebook page, other Bank First social media channels, and the Bank First website for promotional and marketing purposes without compensation of any type.
9. Bank First reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition for any reason.
10. Entrants consent to Bank First using personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of conducting the competition and awarding the prizes.
11. Bank First reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for any purpose including marketing and promotional purposes using any medium, including, Facebook, other social media channels, website, emails, and print ad.