Get on the road sooner with low rates and no ongoing fees
Do you want to make buying a used car a little easier? Our used car loans can help with low rates, no ongoing fees, redraw facilities and a break cost for fixed rates.
Plus with flexible repayments you'll be able to tailor your loan to suit your needs. Our used car loan is the perfect way to get where you're going.
- The vehicle cannot be older than 12 years at the completion of the loan contract
- We accept additional repayments so you can pay off your loan faster, and you won’t be penalised for paying off your loan early4
- We offer 1-5 year Fixed Interest Rate options so you can avoid interest rate rises
- Our flexible Used Car Loans start at $5,000, with no maximum
- Interest calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, whatever suits you
- Take advantage of free Redraw with a $500 minimum
- The Break Cost Fee only applies during fixed rate period
- Secure a loan for up to 7 years
- When applying, ask about optional Loan Repayment Insurance5
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Promotional interest rates available for car loan applications received between 30 June 2018 and 30 June 2019 and funded by 31 July 2019. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time.
3. Only payable if loan is funded.
4. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A break cost fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
5. This insurance product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. This is general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. Before making decisions about insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement available by calling 1800CGU CCI (1800 248 224).