Get access to lower interest rates by helping the environment
Our environment is precious and we want to reward you for protecting it. If your new car has a C02 value of 180 g/km or less3 you can qualify for the Green Car Loan with a reduced interest rate, no monthly fees and flexible repayments.
Check out our handy car loan repayment calculator to figure out how much you can borrow.
- We offer a reduced interest rate to reward you for buying an environmentally friendly car with a C02 value of 180g/km (grams per kilometre) or less4
- You can make additional repayments whenever you can5
- Take advantage of free Redraw with a $500 minimum
- The Break Cost Fee only applies during a fixed rate period
- Secure a loan for up to 7 years
- Talk to us about optional Loan Repayment Insurance when you apply.6
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, it’s up to you
- We don’t penalise you if you pay off your loan early.5
- Choose a 1-5 year Fixed Interest Rate
- Our flexible Green Car Loan can be taken out for amounts starting from $5000, with no maximum
- Interest calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Promotional interest rates available for car loan applications received between 29 January 2018 – 29 June 2018 and funded by 31 July 2018. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time.
3. Only payable if loan is funded.
4. As rated by the Australian Government Green Vehicle Guide
5. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A break cost fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
6. This insurance product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. This is general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. Before making decisions about insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement available by calling 1800CGU CCI (1800 248 224).