What is a “green car”?
Green by design, not colour, this car loan offers you a lower interest rate to reward you for purchasing a lower emissions vehicle. It’s easy on your wallet, and easy on the environment.
How do I know if my car qualifies?
The lower interest rate is available to cars with C02 value of 180 g/km or less3. Generally, this will include new cars, hybrid cars or cars that have lower emissions for their size.
To see if your car is eligible, email us at email@example.com
Flexible repayments and no monthly fees
Free Redraw ($500 minimum)
Make additional payments at any time7
Loan period up to 7 years
Bundle and get $100 cash back*
For a limited time, when you take out a Car Loan and Comprehensive Car Insurance through us, you’ll get $100 cash back*.
Rates & Fees
Green Car Loan (L26) Interest Rates Interest Rates Standard Green Car Loan Interest Rates Promotional Variable Interest Rate 2 5.29% p.a. Promotional Comparison Rate 1 5.50% p.a. Variable Interest Rate 1 8.29% p.a. Comparison Rate 1 8.50% p.a. Fixed Interest Rate 1-5 Years Yes, refer to Interest Rates Page Fees Application Fee $0 Establishment Fee 5 $150 Monthly Fee $0
Interest calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears
Principal and interest repayments.
Loan Repayment Insurance
Talk to us about optional Loan Repayment Insurance when you apply.6
We require a Goods Security Agreement on the motor vehicle for all Car Loans. Your motor vehicle must also be registered in the name of the borrower.
- How much would my repayments be?
* Offer available to customers who take out any Bank First Car Loan and purchase a new CGU Comprehensive Car Insurance policy through Bank First between 8 January – 19 February 2019. Cashback will be paid into your nominated Bank First account 30 days after the 21 day cooling off period expires and is conditional upon first month’s premium being paid. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is valid for new policies only and is not applicable for policy renewals. Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited (IAL) ABN 11 000 016 772 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 trading as Bank First, AFSL/Australian Credit Licence Number 240 960, acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with IAL, not as your agent. Bank First receives commission when selling CGU insurance products. Please refer to Bank First’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) for details of these commissions. Any advice is general only. This information does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product, available by calling 1300 654 166 or visiting a branch.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Promotional interest rates available for car loan applications received between 30 June 2018 and 30 June 2019 and funded by 31 July 2019. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time.
3. As rated by the Australian Government Green Vehicle Guide. Check website for current eligibility.
4. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
5. Only payable if loan is funded.
6. This insurance product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. This is general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. Before making decisions about insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement available by calling 1800CGU CCI (1800 248 224).
7. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A break cost fee applies during periods of fixed interest.