Offers only available to employees of BlueCross or Mercy Health who use the promotional code CARE.
This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product. These documents are available at our branches or by contacting us on 1300 654 822.
1. Other fees and charges may apply.
2. Subject to approval. Excludes cash advances. Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request. Once 6-month period is over the Visa Classic Card and Visa Platinum Card will revert back to the Standard Variable rate, currently 12.54% p.a and 9.59% p.a. respectively.
3. Applicants who decide not to proceed with the loan may incur establishment fees.
4. Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Premier Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Education and Healthcare sectors, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers.
5. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate.
6. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $30,000 for a term of 5 years.
7. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $10,000 for a term of 3 years.
8. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
9. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A break cost fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
10. This insurance product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance.
11. Standard underwriting criteria and policy terms and conditions apply. Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 AFSL 240960 trading as Bank First (Bank First), acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with CGU, not as your agent. Bank First receives commission when selling CGU insurance products. Please refer to Bank First’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) for details of these commissions.
12. 7.5% discount includes all retail discounts and is only available when paying by direct debit. The discount is not available through brokers or comparators, and excludes Overseas Visitor Cover. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.