We are a bank that comes to you and provides face-to-face support to the community.
Our friendly Relationship Officers make on-site visits to schools and education organisations and can be found at conferences we sponsor and numerous events.
When out and about in the community, our experienced Relationship Officers can cover:
- Relevant and ethical advice staff might need to improve their financial wellbeing.
- Free general financial health checks and home loan health checks.
- Organise a qualified Financial Planner to provide free in-depth sessions at your workplace on superannuation, salary packaging and retirement planning.
- Attend your Professional Development sessions and present on topics such as money management, superannuation and retirement.
- Be your voice if you need anything followed-up and will share your ideas with the business.
- Updates from Bank First that benefit the community
Whether it’s a comprehensive information session for staff or a one-on-one appointment, let us help you on your terms.Contact your dedicated Relationship Officer.