Get behind the wheel sooner with our low car loan rates
Your first car, an upgrade or something you've had your eye on for years: our New Car Loan can help you. Our New Car Loan is designed for flexibility with no ongoing fees, a redraw facility and a break cost for fixed rates.
You'll be on the road in no time. Use our handy Loan Calculators to get an idea of how much you can borrow and what your repayments may be with our low car loan rates.
- You can choose to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- You have access to free Redraw with a $500 minimum
- Choose to fix your interest rate for 1 - 5 years
- Our flexible New Car Loan starts at $10,000 and has no maximum
- Interest calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears
- Make additional repayments whenever you want3
- Pay off your loan early with no penalty4
- Break Cost Fee only applies during fixed rate period
- Secure a loan for up to 7 years
- Ask us about optional Loan Repayment Insurance5
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Promotional interest rates available for car loan applications received between 30 June 2018 and 30 June 2019 and funded by 31 July 2019. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time.
3. Only payable if loan is funded.
4. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A break cost fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
5. This insurance product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. This is general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. Before making decisions about insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement available by calling 1800CGU CCI (1800 248 224).