Live a stress-free Christmas.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but Christmas can often come with a financial hangover. Our Christmas Club account is designed to give you the stress-free holiday that you’ve been dreaming of.
Put your money away and don’t get access until the first day of November, so you aren’t tempted to draw down on your savings. It’s the savings account to make sure your Christmas is one that you’ll remember forever.
- No access to your Christmas savings until the first business day of November – so you aren’t tempted to draw down on these savings for other purchases.
- The entire balance (with interest) will be transferred into your Everyday Account on the first business day of December.
- A flat interest rate helps you save, no matter the deposits you make.
- Access your funds from the first business day of November.
- It’s simple to arrange regular deposits or salary crediting, so you don’t even have to remember to put money aside.
- Interest is calculated daily and applied quarterly.
Rates & Fees
Christmas Club (S3) Interest Rates Rate All amounts 1.00% p.a.
We’re here to help
We are committed to making banking easier for our customers, so we offer you many convenient ways to bank with us. Speak to one of our Consultants about how to choose the right account to suit your needs.
Interest Rates effective 31 October 2017. Interest is calculated daily. Interest rates are per annum, current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.