Rates & Fees
Minimum card limit $2,000.
The Visa Classic Credit Card travels with you, and can be used from almost any location in Australia and over 24 million places worldwide. Use your Visa Classic Credit Card:
- Wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
- At EFTPOS terminals (by pressing 'credit').
- At contactless EFTPOS terminals (payWave) for transactions up to $100.
- At ATM terminals where the Visa logo is displayed.
- Over the phone to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Via the internet to make purchases.
- Using BPAY or BPAY View to pay bills online.
Would you like to easily reduce interest, save fees and consolidate your debts?
Think about transferring your balance from another credit card by completing the 'Balance Transfer Request' section on the application form.
Credit Card Interest Rates effective 25 March 2020.
Interest is calculated daily. Interest rates are per annum, current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
1. Subject to approval. Offer only available to new retail customers and Bank First customers who receive the offer direct from Bank First. Customers must be aged 18 and over. For applications received by 31 December 2020 and funded by 29 January 2021. Excludes cash advances. Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request. Once 6-month period is over the Visa Classic Card will revert back to the Standard Variable rate, currently 12.79% p.a.
2. Excludes cash advances and balance transfers.