Simply credit your salary (minimum $250 per fortnight) to us within 3 months of opening your account.
It’s easy to credit your salary to your Bank First account.
- Provide your employer with our BSB 704-191 and your account (Member) number, or
- Complete our Crediting Pay or Income Form and send it back to us, or
- If you’re a teacher, login to eduPay and update your banking details.
All offers valid until 31 December 2020 and available to new retail customers over 18 years only, excluding students where different offers apply. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time. This information does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs - consider the suitability of this information and refer to Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statements before acquiring a product, available at our branches or call 1300 654 822.
1. Other fees and charges may apply.
2. In order to receive $50 cash back you must arrange for your employer to direct credit a minimum of $250 per fortnight of your salary to your Bank First Everyday (S1) Account within 3 months of opening your Bank First Everyday Account. $50 credit will be applied to your account within 1 calendar month of receipt of your first deposit.