All offers valid until 30 December 2022 and available to new retail customers over 18 years only, excluding students where different offers apply. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time. Promotional interest rates are per annum, effective 24 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice. Check website for current rates. This information does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs - consider the suitability of this information and refer to Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statements before acquiring a product, available at our branches or call 1300 654 822.
1. In order to receive $50 cash back you must arrange for your employer to direct credit a minimum of $250 per fortnight of your salary to your Bank First Everyday (S1) Account within 3 months of opening your Bank First Everyday Account. Once these conditions are met, the $50 credit will be applied to your account by the end of the following calendar month.
2. Make purchases totaling $500 from your Bank First Everyday (S1) Account using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or your Visa Debit Card, within 3 months of opening your S1 Account and we’ll credit your Bank First Everyday (S1) account with $50 in the month following the $500 spend.
3. Bonus interest additional to the base rate applies when you make at least one deposit of a minimum of $1.00 and no withdrawals in the calendar month.
4. Subject to approval. For applications received by 30 December 2022 and funded by 31 January 2023. Excludes cash advances. Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request. Once 6-month period is over the Visa Classic and Platinum Credit Cards will revert back to the Standard Variable Rate, currently 12.54% p.a. and 9.59% p.a. respectively.
5. Offer available to initial consultations booked within 3 months of opening a Bank First Everyday (S1) Account and must take place within two months from the date of booking the consultation.
#. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.