1. Entry Mechanics
- This competition is a game of skill.
- Comment on the Bank First nomination post on Facebook, tag the person they want to nominate.
- Explain in under 100 words why their health and care worker deserves to be our hero of the month.
2. Reviewing Entries
- Entries will be reviewed and shortlisted by Bank First.
- Bank First will make contact with the person who entered, and ask for contact details of the nominee OR Bank First can reach out to the nominee directly via Facebook Messenger.
- Bank First will attempt contact with nominee. The nominee will have fourteen (14) days to reply before forfeiting prize to a new winner.
- Once nominee accepts the nomination, Bank First will then ask them to answer some questions (either via email or call/video call).
3. Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The competition commences at 11am AEST on Thursday 18 March 2021 and ends at 5pm AEST on 15 December 2021.
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18. Entry is not open to Bank First employees.
4. In under 100 words eligible entrants must explain why their nominee is a healthcare hero, tag the nominee. Tagged nominees must currently be, or have previously been, a healthcare worker. Multiple entries are allowed as long as the post content and nominee is different.
5. Entries will be shortlisted based on their relevance to the question “why their nominee is a healthcare hero” and the final winners will be selected by a Bank First staff member before the end of each month.
6. A total of twenty (20) winners will be selected. This will comprise of ten (10) ‘Entry Winners’ (those that have nominated a healthcare worker), and ten (10) ‘Nominee Winners’ (the healthcare worker that has been nominated by the ‘Entry Winner’).
7. The Entry Winners and Nominee Winners will be notified via a Facebook message within two business days of the judging being complete. Bank First takes no responsibility if the prize winner's contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
8. Nominee Winners will be given fourteen (14) days to respond from the notification being sent. If the Nominee Winner does not respond within this time, or refuses to allow Bank First to use their image and post content for the purposes of marketing or promoting the competition, then both the Entry Winner and Nominee Winner will forfeit the prizes and Bank First will select replacement winners.
9. Selected winners will receive 1 (one) Preezee Voucher to the value of one-hundred Australian dollars. All Preezee vouchers are subject to the Terms and Conditions attached to the voucher. Lost, stolen or expired vouchers are unable to be replaced.
10. Nominee Winners must agree to be featured on the Bank First Facebook page, other Bank First social media channels, and the Bank First website for promotional and marketing purposes without compensation.
11. Bank First reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition for any reason.
12. Eligible Entrants consent to Bank First using personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of conducting the competition and awarding the prizes. The winning nominee must complete a short lifestyle questionnaire and agree to the use of their questionnaire responses, image and occupation on the Bank First website and social media channels in order to be eligible to claim the prize.
13. Bank First reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotional purposes using any medium, including, Facebook, other social media channels, website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.
14. Click here to return to the Bank First Facebook Page.