Stay flexible and fix your home loan rate.
Not only do you get a competitive interest rate with our Standard Loan, but it’s also flexible so you can fix your rate. You can use an offset account, there are no ongoing fees and you get a redraw facility too. It’s a home loan that lets you live the way you want.
Take a look at our home loan repayment calculator to see how much you can borrow.
Take advantage of the 100% offset to reduce the interest on your loan.2
Pay off your debt sooner with the flexibility to make additional repayments.3
- Our flexible home loan offers a 1 – 5 year Fixed Interest Rate option.
- Apply a Fixed Rate Lock, available on 1 -3 year terms, to guard against rates rise.5
Take a Repayment Holiday if you need a short break from repayments.6
Pay off your loan early with no penalty.3
The option of Portability lets you take your home loan with you.8
- Loan terms up to 30 years.
- It’s your choice whether you repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Manage your finances easily with Interest Only available.4
- Break Cost Fee only applies during fixed interest rate period.
- Take advantage of free Redraw with a $500 minimum.
The Family Repayment Pause lets you take a breather when you are on maternity or paternity leave.7
- Family Guarantee is available if required.8
There is no maximum loan amount.
Rates & Fees
For a full list of Home Loan Interest Rates please refer to our Interest Rates page.
The offset facility is a separate account used in conjunction with your home loan account. With 100% offset, we deduct your transaction account balance from your Home Loan balance and you only pay interest on the reduced amount. For example, if the amount borrowed is $200,000 and the balance of the offset account is $20,000, interest will only be calculated on $180,000.10
Principal and interest repayments.
Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Premier Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Education sector, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers.
First mortgage over owner-occupied or investment property.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is an easy way to help you understand and compare home loans.
Generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Key Facts Sheet provides you with loan information in a standardised format which allows you to compare different home loans.
We’re here to help
Buying a home is a journey you shouldn’t go through alone. Our Lending Specialists are here to guide you through the buying process; from application to settlement. We’ll review your unique circumstances and recommend the best home loan for your needs.
We're here to help
Our Mobile Lenders can visit you at home or work at a time that is suitable for you.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Not available during fixed interest period. When you link a transaction account to an offset facility, you earn no interest under the transaction account even if the balance of the transaction account exceeds the loan balance.
3. Maximum of $30,000 per year in extra repayments during the fixed interest rate period. Any funds paid in excess of $30,000 will incur a Break Cost Fee.
4. Monthly repayments only.
5. Maximum duration of Lock 90 days prior to funding. Maximum loan amount $1,000,000. Fee is 0.15% of loan amount. Subject to approval.
6. Loan must be in advance to enable repayment holiday.
7. Repayment pause is between 3 and 6 months and approval is required.
8. Subject to approval & conditions apply. Fees & charges apply.
9. An Establishment Fee of $950 applies to home loans for the purpose of bridging. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.
10. Not available during fixed interest rate period. When you link a transaction account to an offset facility, you earn no interest under the transaction account even if the balance of the transaction account exceeds the loan balance.