The Home Loan that lets you live the way you want
The Standard Home Loan gives you a competitive interest rate, flexible repayments and no redraw fees. Take a look at our borrowing power calculator to see how much you can borrow.
Take advantage of the 100% offset to reduce the interest on your loan.
Pay off your debt sooner with the flexibility to make additional repayments.
Take a Repayment Holiday if you need a short break from repayments.3
The option of Portability lets you take your home loan with you.4
It’s your choice whether you repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Manage your finances easily with Interest Only available.2,4
Take advantage of free Redraw with a $500 minimum.
Family Guarantee is available if required.4
There is no maximum loan amount.
Loan terms up to 30 years.
Pay off your loan early with no penalty.
Rates & fees
Principal & InterestPrincipal & InterestInterest
rate (p.a)1LVR of 80% or lessInterest rate (p.a)
4.07%Comparison rate (p.a)1
4.12%LVR between 80% - 90%Interest rate (p.a)
4.27%Comparison rate (p.a)1
4.32%LVR greater than 90%Interest rate (p.a)
4.37%Comparison rate (p.a)1
One-off feesOne-off feesAmountEstablishment fee7Amount
$0Security administration feeAmount
$0Ongoing feesOngoing feesAmountAnnual feeAmount
We’re here to help
Buying a home is a journey you shouldn’t go through alone. Our Lending Specialists are here to guide you through the buying process; from application to settlement. We’ll review your unique circumstances and recommend the best home loan for your needs.
The offset facility is a separate account used in conjunction with your home loan account. With 100% offset, we deduct your transaction account balance from your Home Loan balance and you only pay interest on the reduced amount. For example, if the amount borrowed is $200,000 and the balance of the offset account is $20,000, interest will only be calculated on $180,000.
- Principal and interest repayments.
- Interest Only repayments - Available for 1 – 5 year terms. Capped at 10 years over the term of the loan for investment and 5 years for owner occupied. Monthly repayments only during interest only term. Conditions apply.4
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Premier Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Education and Healthcare sectors, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers.
First mortgage over owner-occupied or investment property.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is an easy way to help you understand and compare home loans.
Generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Key Facts Sheet provides you with loan information in a standardised format which allows you to compare different home loans.
We're here to help
Our Mobile Lenders can visit you at home or work at a time that is suitable for you.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Monthly repayments only.
3. Loan must be in advance to enable repayment holiday.
4. Subject to approval & conditions apply. Fees & charges apply.
5. An additional Establishment Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of bridging. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.
6. An additional Administration Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of construction. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.