Buy a home and get extra discounts.
Whether you’re building a home, buying an established property or investing, the Premier Package Home Loan gives you the best value. It’s the whole package with discounted fees, rates, multiple offset accounts9 and a redraw facility.
Use our Home Loan Calculator to figure out how much you can borrow and what your repayments may be.
Receive a 0.80% p.a. discount off Standard Home Loan variable interest rates.
Multiple offset accounts.9
You will have the Personal Loan Establishment Fee waived.
Premium CGU insurance policies at competitive prices.4
Use our Visa Platinum Credit Card with no annual fee.
- Get a discounted Home Loan Establishment Fee2,7 of $300.
If you choose to switch between our Home Loan products, benefit from a discounted Switching Fee of only $150.3
No transaction fees.6
Ability to borrow up to 85% LVR with no LMI.5
Interest calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears.
Rates & Fees
Premier Package Home Loan Interest Rates LVR 80% or less LVR greater than 80% Owner Occupied Variable Interest Rate 3.89% p.a. 4.09% p.a. Comparison Rate 1 4.26% p.a. 4.46% p.a. Comparison Rate for First Home Buyers 1 4.24% p.a. 4.44% p.a. Investment Variable Interest Rate 4.39% p.a. 4.59% p.a. Comparison Rate 1 4.75% p.a. 4.95% p.a. Comparison Rate for First Home Buyers 1 4.73% p.a. 4.93% p.a. Fees Premier Package Home Loan Fee $350 annual fee Establishment Fees 7 $300 Administration Fees 8 $0
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is an easy way to help you understand and compare home loans.
Generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Key Facts Sheet provides you with loan information in a standardised format which allows you to compare different home loans.
Ready to Apply
Buying a home is a journey you shouldn’t go through alone. Our lending specialists are here to provide help for teachers buying homes and anyone else in the property market.
We'll guide you through the buying process from application to settlement and review your unique circumstances to recommend the best loan for your needs.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available upon request.
2. Applicants who decide not to proceed with the loan may incur establishment fees.
3. $50,000 minimum loan increase for existing customers switching from a loan funded prior to 1 December 2015.
4. General insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769, AFSL 240 960 acts under an agreement with CGU, not as your agent. This information does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product, available by calling 1300 654 166. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium price for each policy ranging from 5-35%.
5. Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Premier Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Education sector, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers.
6. ATM operator may charge a fee to use their ATM.
7. Establishment Fee waived for first home buyers.
8. An Administration Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of construction. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.
9. Not available during fixed interest rate period. When you link a transaction account to an offset facility, you earn no interest under the transaction account even if the balance of the transaction account exceeds the loan balance.