A home loan rate that puts you first.
Whether you’re building a home or buying an established property, our First Rate Home Loan gives you the lowest variable interest rate. It’s a simple, principal and interest loan available to owner occupiers.
Available to new owner-occupier principal & interest variable rate loans of $250,000 or more. Conditions apply.
Use our Home Loan Calculator to figure out how much you can borrow and what your repayments may be.
Low variable rate.
- Owner Occupied only.
Take advantage of free Redraw with a $500 minimum.
Secure a maximum loan term of up to 30 years.
Available redraw up to $30k.2
Family Guarantee available.3
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Rates & Fees
First Rate Home Loan Interest Rates LVR 80% or less LVR greater than 80% Owner Occupied Variable Interest Rate 3.69% p.a. 3.89% p.a. Comparison Rate 1 3.74% p.a. 3.94% p.a. Comparison Rate for First Home Buyers 1 3.70% p.a. 3.90% p.a. Fees Establishment Fees 4 $600 Redraw Fees $0 Administration Fees 5 $0
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is an easy way to help you understand and compare home loans.
Generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Key Facts Sheet provides you with loan information in a standardised format which allows you to compare different home loans.
Principal and interest repayments.
Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions.
First mortgage over owner-occupied property.
Ready to Apply
Buying a home is a journey you shouldn’t go through alone. Our lending specialists are here to provide help for teachers buying homes and anyone else in the property market.
We'll guide you through the buying process from application to settlement and review your unique circumstances to recommend the best loan for your needs.
Looking for extra features?
We have home loans that offer a range of benefits to suit every type of situation, for every type of buyer.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available upon request.
2. Additional repayments must not cause redraw to exceed $30,000.
3. Subject to approval & conditions apply. Fees & charges apply.
4. Establishment Fee waived for first home buyers.
5. An Administration Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of construction. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.