Make buying a home manageable with a low interest rate
Whether you’re building, investing or just taking your next property step, the Complete Home Loan gives you a lower interest rate, flexible repayments and no redraw fees. Take a look at our home loan payment calculator to see how much you can borrow.
Our flexible repayment options let you pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Pay off your loan early with no penalty.3
Choose a 1 – 5 year Fixed Interest Rate option.
Fixed Rate Lock is available for 1-3 year terms, to protect you from rates rises.4
The Family Repayment Pause, available for 3-6 months, lets you take a breather when you are on maternity or paternity leave.6
Portability lets you carry your home loan over to your next house.5
Secure a maximum loan term of up to 30 years.
Make additional repayments when you can.2
Take advantage of free Redraw, with a $500 minimum.
The Break Cost Fee only applies during a fixed interest rate period.
If you need a brief reprieve from repayments, and if you’re in advance of your repayment schedule, take the option of a Repayment Holiday.
No maximum loan amount means you can borrow as much as you need.
Interest is calculated daily and charged monthly in arrears.
Find out how your family could help with the deposit with our First Start Shared Equity Agreement (SEA) or Family Guarantee.5
Rates & Fees
For a full list of Home Loan Interest Rates please refer to our Interest Rates page.
Complete Home Loan Interest Rates LVR 80% or less LVR greater than 80% Owner Occupied Variable Interest Rate 4.07% p.a. 4.27% p.a. Comparison Rate 4.12% p.a. 4.32% p.a. Investment Variable Interest Rate 4.57% p.a. 4.77% p.a. Comparison Rate 4.62% p.a. 4.82% p.a. Fees Establishment Fee $600 Administration Fee $0
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is an easy way to help you understand and compare home loans.
Generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
A Key Facts Sheet provides you with loan information in a standardised format which allows you to compare different home loans.
The offset facility is a separate account used in conjunction with your home loan account. With 100% offset, we deduct your transaction account balance from your Home Loan balance and you only pay interest on the reduced amount. For example, if the amount borrowed is $200,000 and the balance of the offset account is $20,000, interest will only be calculated on $180,000.9
Principal & interest repayments.
Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Premier Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Education sector, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers.
Help Buying Your Home
First Start is an ideal way for parents to help their child enter the property market while protecting the interests of all parties.
Want to know more about how it works? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
First mortgage over owner occupied or investment property (not available for commercial properties).
Splitting your Loan
We offer the flexibility of splitting your loan into Variable and Fixed Interest Rate portions or into two or more different loan products (the offset feature is not available for fixed rates).
We're here to help
Our Mobile Lenders can visit you at home or work at a time that is suitable for you.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Maximum of $30,000 per year in extra repayments during the fixed interest rate period. Any funds paid in excess of $30,000 will incur a Break Cost Fee.
3. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A Break Cost Fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
4. Maximum duration of Lock 90 days prior to funding. Maximum loan amount $1,000,000. Fee is 0.15% of loan amount. Subject to approval.
5. Subject to approval & conditions apply. Fees & charges apply.
6. Repayment pause is between 3 and 6 months and approval is required.
7. Establishment Fee waived for first home buyers.
8. An Administration Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of construction. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.
9. Not available during fixed interest rate period. When you link a transaction account to an offset facility, you earn no interest under the transaction account even if the balance of the transaction account exceeds the loan balance.