Interest is calculated daily. Interest rates are per annum, current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
2. Maximum of $30,000 per year in extra repayments during the fixed interest rate period. Any funds paid in excess of $30,000 will incur a Break Cost Fee.
3. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A Break Cost Fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
4. Maximum duration of Lock 90 days prior to funding. Maximum loan amount $1,000,000. Fee is 0.15% of loan amount. Subject to approval.
5. Subject to approval & conditions apply. Fees & charges apply.
6. Repayment pause is between 3 and 6 months and approval is required.
7. Establishment Fee waived for first home buyers.
8. An Administration Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of construction. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.
9. Not available during fixed interest rate period. When you link a transaction account to an offset facility, you earn no interest under the transaction account even if the balance of the transaction account exceeds the loan balance.
10. Maximum of $30,000 per annum can be held in redraw during fixed period. Additional repayments over $30,000 per year during the fixed rate period may incur penalties, the year resets at anniversary of fixing.