First Home Buyers' Package
Now you’ve made the decision to buy, the next thing is to secure a loan that will meet your needs. We understand this is a big life event and we’re here to make it as easy as possible.
Adding our First Home Buyers’ Package to your loan means you’ll enjoy fee waivers and other discounts as well as flexibility for your borrowing needs. The First Home Buyers' Package is available on the Premier Package Home Loan
$0 Home Loan Establishment Fee.1
100% offset facility on variable rate home loans (multiple offset accounts available on the Premier Package Home Loan).
Ability to borrow up to 98% of the value of the property.3
Premium CGU insurance policies at competitive prices.5
Use our Visa Platinum Credit Card with no annual fee.
No Personal Loan Establishment Fee.1
No transaction fees.2
May borrow 100% with Family Guarantee.4
A Visa Classic Credit Card is available for day to day expenses.6
We’re pleased to offer a First Home Bonus Saver Account, offering bonus interest to first home buyers as well as access to a great value Home Loan package. When you use this account to save for your first home purchase, we’ll pay a higher rate of interest, so when you’re ready to buy you can access the deposit when you need it.
View our Interest Rate page for a full list of Home Loan interest rates.
1. Applicants who decide not to proceed with the loan may incur establishment fees.
2. ATM operators may charge a fee to use their ATM.
3. Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Premier Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Education sector, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers.
4. Subject to approval and conditions apply. Fees and charges apply. Available on Standard, Complete and Premier Package Home Loans.
5. General insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769, AFSL 240 960 acts under an agreement with CGU, not as your agent. This information does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product, available by calling 1300 654 166. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium price for each policy ranging from 5-35%.
6. A $5,000 limit will be provided for eligible applicants, higher limits will be considered upon request.