Zurich Life Cover
Choose from any of the below Zurich Ezicover policies:
- Ezicover Life Insurance - get the peace of mind of a lump sum payment of up to $1,500,000 (depending on your age*) in case of death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Ezicover Accidental Death - to help your family through a hard time, a lump sum payment of up to $500,000 will be made in the case of accidental death.
- Ezicover Income Protection - can provide a monthly benefit for up to 75% of your pre-disability, up to a maximum $12,000, for up to 5 years if you are unable to work in any occupation due to sickness or injury.
- Ezicover Funeral Advantage - spare your loved ones the cost of your funeral and related expenses with funeral cover that pays a lump sum of between $5,000 and $15,000, available in multiples of $1,000.1
The above is a summary of the Ezicover products only, find out more here.
For further assistance call Zurich Sales Call Centre on 1800 394 268
We're here to help
Our Consultants are here to guide you through buying a policy that’s right for you.
1. Cover available up to $1,500,000 for persons aged 19-45, up to $1,000,000 for persons aged 46-54, up to $750,000 for persons aged 55-59 and up to $500,000 for persons aged 60-69.
2. Once the premium paid matches the sum insured, no further premiums are payable.
Ezicover Life Insurance is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. Zurich has prepared the information on this website about Ezicover and Bank First is simply passing the information onto you. This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), which contains details of conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, before making a decision regarding the product. These documents are available by contacting us on 1300 654 822.
Bank First does not recommend, endorse or advise you about this insurance. They can only refer you to Zurich. If you buy an Ezicover policy, Bank First will receive a referral commission from Zurich. Please refer to Bank First’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) for details of this commission. This amount is paid by Zurich and is not an additional cost to you.
Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)