Flexible Building and Contents Insurance with superior support.
Your home is one of the biggest purchases you make in your life, whether you’re buying for the first time or moving into your dream property. The times we spend in our homes are precious and create memories we hold on to for years.
Our flexible Building and Contents Insurance is designed to give you complete peace of mind. We offer policies that let you pay by the month with a range of coverage, coverage for valuables both in and outside your home, and a $20 million legal liability cover.
You can even access flexible excess options to lower your premiums. Our home insurance will ensure the home in which your memories are created stays protected.
- Pay by the month and pay no additional policy fee.
- Have your choice of cover, from Listed Events or Accidental Loss and Damage policies.
- We have cover available for Building, Contents and Valuables both in and away from your home.
- Get a generous $20 million legal liability cover.
- Choose voluntary excess options to lower your premiums.
Did you know:
- Under Accidental Damage your contents will be covered anywhere in Australia & NZ for up to 90 consecutive days.
- CGU Building Insurance cover offers a further 10% of your building sum insured for alternate accommodation in the event of loss or damage to your building.
- CGU offer up to 90 days free to settlement cover when you are purchasing your new home.
This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product. These documents are available by contacting us on 1300 654 166.
When offering these products Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 acts under its own AFSL and pursuant to agreements with the insurers Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. Limitations and conditions apply. Refer to the PDS for full Terms and Conditions.
Standard underwriting criteria and policy terms and conditions apply. Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited trading as Bank First (Bank First), acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with CGU, not as your agent. Bank First receives commission when selling CGU insurance products. Please refer to Bank First’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) for details of these commissions. Any advice is general only. This information does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product, available by calling 1300 654 166, visiting a branch or by visiting Bank First’s website.