To ensure that they can provide you with the best possible advice, our Financial Planners will start by developing a thorough understanding of your current situation. Using this as a foundation, they then work with you to develop a set of realistic financial goals and a strategy to help you achieve them.
Your session might cover such topics as:
- How you can plan for your retirement.
- Establishing tax-effective income streams for your retirement.
- Reducing your income tax with salary packaging.
- Making the most of your superannuation.
- The most tax-effective strategies for your finances.
- Good strategies for investing.
Our informative quarterly online newsletter, Investor News, will also help you stay on track and up to date with financial news.
Your initial consultation will last for about an hour and will form the foundation of your personalised financial plan. Normally $150, this initial personal consultation is available for free if you book from 3 September - 31 October 2018.*
What To Bring To Your Consultation
To help you develop a comprehensive plan, your Financial Planner will require:
- Your completed Fact Finder and Risk Profiler forms.
- Your most recent pay slips.
- Your bank statements.
- Your superannuation statements.
- Details of other investments or any further information pertaining to your personal financial circumstances.
How To Arrange A Consultation
We make it easy for you to arrange a consultation, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 654 193.
For face-to-face consultations, you can visit one of our Service Centres.
If you aren’t able to make either, we also offer consultations over the phone or convenient video conferences on Skype.
For more information download our Financial Planning brochure.
Terms and conditions
*Offer available to initial consultations booked between 3 September and 31 October 2018. Consultations may take place after the promotional period but before 31 December 2018.
This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product. These documents are available by contacting Financial Planning on 1300 654 193.