Self select PIN on Internet Banking
We are pleased to advise that we have recently upgraded Internet Banking to allow customers to select or change their PIN for their Bank First ATM/EFTPOS, Visa Debit and/or Visa Credit Cards.
This secure service will allow cardholders to use Internet Banking to select a new PIN for an existing card whether the old PIN is known or not and select a PIN for a newly issued card.
To select or change a PIN, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Internet Banking at bankfirst.com.au.
2. Click the ‘Services’ menu at the top of the screen, then click ‘Card PIN Select’.
3. Choose the card for which you wish to select a PIN.
4. Click on the keypad tool to select and confirm your PIN.
5. Click ‘Get SMS’ button and enter the one time password you receive via SMS.
6. Click ‘Select PIN’ button. You’ll then receive confirmation of the PIN change pop up on screen.
Please note that for security purposes, this functionality is only available for customers who have SMS Security.
If you would like more information regarding this service, please contact us on 1300 654 822 or email email@example.com.