- Year and term planners
Supporting graduate teachers
We’re working alongside the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) and welcoming graduate teachers into the education community.
Our Relationship Officers are attending the PRT information sessions across Victoria. They will be offering graduates a tailored banking package to help them lead the way for future generations of Australia.
Are you a mentor or know a graduate teacher?Find out more
Introducing Home First
We’ve created Home First - a free portal that guides you through your home buying journey. It provides advice, hot tips and property options so you can own your dream home sooner.Find out more
Discounted Car Loan Promotion
There’s no better feeling than getting into your car and driving wherever you want.
But how far can you go with your current car?
We want you to go further and that’s why we’re offering you a 3% discount1 across our entire Car Loan range.Show better rates
Resources for financial wellbeing
Good money management doesn’t need to be complicated. By adopting a few simple good habits, you can make the most of your finances.
Our website contains a range of articles to help you through all stages of life.Find out more
Morning Tea for our Advocates of the Term
The following advocates will be enjoying a complimentary morning tea for helping us to arrange a staff room visit:
- Liz - St Albans Secondary College.
- Jade - Maiden Gully Primary School.
- Emma - Spotswood Primary School.
- Ed & Jackie - Springvale Park Special Developmental School.
- Chris & Michael - Croxton Special School.
- Mary - Holy Family School.
- Andy - St Kevin’s College (Waterford).
- Karen - St Benedict’s School.
- Helen - St Ita’s Primary School.
1. Promotional interest rates available for car loan applications received between 30 June 2018 – 30 June 2019 and funded by 31 July 2019. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time.
This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product. These documents are available at bankfirst.com.au, at our branches or by contacting us on 1300 654 822.