We know that student life often means living on a tight budget. From textbooks and stationery to social events, it’s hard to afford it all. That’s why we’re giving you the chance to win $200 to kick-start your semester.*
1. The promoter of the ‘O-Week $200’ competition is Victoria Teachers Limited trading as Bank First of 117 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria, Australia, ABN 44 087 651 769.
2. Applicants must be over 18 years of age and a University or TAFE student at one of the following Universities or TAFE’s in Victoria - Australian Catholic University, Deakin University, Federation University, LaTrobe University, The University of Melbourne, Monash University, Swinburne University, Victoria University, Holmesglen or Melbourne Polytechnic. If a Bank First Relationship Officer is unable to attend a University or TAFE during o-week, entries from that University or TAFE will be voided from the prize draw. This means there will be no prize draw for that University or TAFE and the total prize pool will be reduced accordingly.
3. The competition is not open to contractors or employees of Bank First and is conditional on acceptance of these conditions.
4. The total prize pool is $2,000 – split into 10 $200 cash prizes. There will be one prize allocated to each University or TAFE.
5. All valid entries will be placed in the prize draw for their registered University or TAFE at the end of the promotional period (18 February – 19 March 2020).
6. To be eligible for the prize draw, entrants must complete the ‘O-Week Prize Draw’ entry form with their name, mobile and email, then return it to a Bank First representative during o-week.
7. If you do not provide the personal information requested on the entry form you may not be eligible for the prize draw.
8. The 10 prize draws will take place on Friday 27 March 2020 at 10:00am at Bank First, 117 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East. Only one winner will be randomly selected for each eligible University or TAFE.
9. The winners of the prize draws will be notified in writing, by telephone, and will also be advertised on our website, bankfirst.com.au and in the notices section of our relevant month’s newsletter (eSlate).
10. Cash prizes will be deposited into the winners Bank First S1 Everyday Account. Where a winner is not a Bank First customer the winner is required to provide their nominated bank account details within 21 days of the prize draw. Prizes will be deposited to the winners account within 28 days of the prize draw.
11. Competition entrants agree to the use of their name and university for publicity and promotional purposes at the sole discretion of Bank First, without compensation.
12. All prize draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.