We reserve the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time. Promotional interest rates are per annum, effective 1 July 2020 and subject to change without notice. To qualify for these offers you must be an employee of Mercy Health and the promotional code CARE must be quoted at time of customer application and all offers taken up before 25 June 2021. This information does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs - consider the suitability of this information and refer to Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement before acquiring a product, available at our branches or call 1300 654 822.
1. Other fees and charges may apply.
2. Offer only available for account balances above $2000. On 26 July 2021 the Promotional Online Saver Account will revert to the standard Online Saver Account with the relevant interest rate at the time (currently 0.60% p.a. for amounts $2,000-$149,999 and 0.50% for amounts $150,000+). Limit of one Online Saver - Promo Rate (S89) per customer.
3. Offer available for Term Deposits taken out by 25 June 2021. Refer to website for current rates and full terms and conditions that apply to Term Deposits.
4. Subject to approval. For applications received by 25 June 2021 and funded by 31 July 2021. Excludes cash advances. Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request. Once 6-month period is over the Visa Classic and Platinum Credit Cards will revert back to the Standard Variable Rate, currently 12.54% p.a. and 9.59% p.a. respectively.
5. Visa Platinum Credit Cards come with complimentary overseas travel insurance. Victoria Teachers Limited (ABN: 44 087 651 769) trading as Bank First has obtained the complimentary insurances applying to the Bank First Platinum Card under Master Policies issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. The benefits of these Master Policies are extended to Bank First’s cardholders (as third party beneficiaries) as complimentary benefits. For eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions please refer to the policy document. Once you have read the policy document you should decide if the complimentary cover is suitable for your needs.
6. Subject to approval. For applications received by 25 June 2021 and funded by 31 July 2021.
7. Applicants who decide not to proceed with the loan may incur establishment fees.
8. Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for BlueCross employees where approval conditions are met. These conditions include applicants to be employed in the Healthcare sector, owner occupied only, no equity release with refinanced loans, no off the plan or construction loans, standard security types, some postcode restrictions apply. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions and may be extended to 98% inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation for First Home Buyers (excludes the First Rate Home Loan).
9. Promotional interest rates available for car loan applications received by 25 June 2021 and funded by 24 September 2021. The 3% discount is off the standard car loan rate. Lending criteria applies.
10. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
11. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. 13. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available upon request.
12. No early repayment penalty is applicable on a variable rate. A break cost fee applies during periods of fixed interest.
13. Offer available for all consultations booked before 25 June 2021 and taken up by 31 July 2021.
14. 7.5% discount includes all retail discounts and is only available when paying by direct debit. The discount is not available through brokers or comparators, and excludes Overseas Visitor Cover. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts. Health cover provided by Australian Unity Health Limited (ABN 13 078 722 568).
15. When offering Building & Contents, Motor Vehicle and Landlord insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 acts under its own AFSL and pursuant to agreements with the insurers Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance. Limitations and conditions apply. Refer to the PDS for full Terms and Conditions.
16. Limitations and conditions apply. Refer to the PDS for full Terms and Conditions. The Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement is available by calling 1300 654 166 and should be considered before deciding if this product is right for you. When offering these products Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 acts under its own AFSL 240960 and pursuant to agreements with the insurer Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance.