An everyday account for managing your pension.
If you receive a pension then you’re aware of how diligent you need to be when managing your finances. Our Pension Account is the pensioner bank account for your everyday needs.
With convenient internet and phone banking access and interest that’s higher than standard savings accounts.
- Benefit from interest that is calculated on the portion of the balance which falls within each tier, a higher rate than a standard transaction account.
- Easily arrange an Overdraft to cover overdrawn accounts.
- Access your everyday account with Internet and Phone Banking to easily see your account balance or transfer funds.
- Interest calculated daily and applied quarterly.
- Access your funds whenever you need them for your everyday spending.
- Use your money how you prefer: you can use a Visa Debit Card, an ATM card and a Cheque Book.
- No minimum balance necessary, so you can spend as much of your money as you need.
- Available to customers in receipt of a Government pension from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
Rates & Fees
Pension Account (S9) Interest Rates Rate For part of the balance between $0 - $48,599 1.50% p.a. For part of the balance between $48,600 - $149,999 2.40% p.a. For part of the balance $150,000 and over 2.40% p.a.
We're here to help
We are committed to making banking easier for our customers, so we offer you many convenient ways to bank with us. Speak to one of our Consultants about banking.