The first account for children and teenagers.
Teaching your children about money is an education that will last a lifetime. Our First Access Account is the tool to help you.
- No account keeping or transaction fees, so children and teenagers get the most out of their money. Charges only apply for SMS Alerts and Enquiries, if they choose to opt in.
- Quarterly statements are a good opportunity to help your child manage a budget and learn to see how much they have saved.
- Rest assured with the knowledge that for children under the age of 12, any ATM card must be in the name of the adult who is authorised to operate the account.
- Available to everyone under the age of 18.
- No minimum balance needed, so your child can learn to save today.
- Access the account with Internet and Phone Banking to check the balance and transfer funds.
- Interest calculated daily and applied quarterly.
We’re here to help
We are committed to making banking easier for our customers, so we offer you many convenient ways to bank with us. Speak to one of our Consultants about how to choose the right account to suit your needs.
Interest Rates effective 31 October 2017. Interest is calculated daily. Interest rates are per annum, current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.