Our commitment to the community inspires us to sponsor a wide range of events and programs that benefit teachers and education professionals. We facilitate opportunities for teachers to gain new skills and further their careers by supporting conferences, professional development sessions, career expos and more.
We provide sponsorship for events that reflect our corporate values of ethics, innovation, and caring and cooperative principles. If you are planning an event in any education-related category, make us a proposal.
Please note that we don't sponsor single-school events such as fetes, newsletters and sports days. In return for our sponsorship, we require an opportunity to present to attendees. To find out more, see our full conference sponsorship guidelines.
To discuss sponsorship for your event call our Business Development Team on 1300 654 822.
Would you like to take a more holistic approach to staff development and add value to Professional Development days? We can assist with the personal development needs of your staff by providing an experienced Financial Planner to discuss topics such as superannuation, retirement, general money management and a range of other money related subjects.Teaching Initiatives Program.
We are committed to bringing great teaching ideas to life. Our Teaching Initiatives Program gives schools and preschools the financial assistance they need. Since 1993 we have awarded over $530,000 to over 420 schools.
We are committed to supporting the education community by building lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with various education related organisations.
These relationships are extremely important as they help us to understand your needs and enable us to keep abreast of the issues and opportunities currently impacting on the community. Our relationships extend to businesses within Government, Industry & education related Associations, Unions and organisations.Some of these include:
- Association of Business Managers in Victorian State Schools
- Australian Education Union (AEU)
- Deakin University - Faculty of Education
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- History Teachers' Association of Victoria
- Monash University - Faculty of Education
- Principals’ Association of Specialist Schools
- RMIT University - School of Education
- Teacher Learning Network
- Federation University Australia
- Independent Education Union (IEU)
- Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Victorian Principals’ Association
- Victoria University – School of Education
- World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU)