Following a review of our interest rates and in light of the RBA’s recent decision to reduce rates, we will decrease selected fixed home loan rates, savings accounts and term deposit product rates effective from 1 December 2020.
As a customer owned bank we are committed to providing you with a fair deal to deliver the best outcome for our customers. This change will ensure interest rates across our home loan products continue to remain favourable compared to the wider market.
An overview of the interest rate reductions is below:
- 0.10% p.a. reduction on our Term Deposits
- 0.10% p.a. reduction on selected Savings Accounts
Fixed Home Loans:
- 0.10% p.a. reduction on our Premier Package Home Loan and Complete Home Loan (1 or 2 years)
- 0.15% p.a. reduction on our Premier Package Home Loan and Complete Home Loan (4 or 5 years)
Older Home Loans (no longer on offer):
- 0.05% p.a. reduction on selected older Home Loans